Sunday, February 19, 2012

Viva Glam Nicki!

I finally got my hands on the MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick! Woohoo!!! I am beyond excited. I honestly was not sure if I would like it because I had seen so many mixed reviews and every time I saw a picture of it it looked different. So I thought, "what the heck!" If I don't like it at least it was for a good cause, right. So here it is!!!

The normal cute packaging. I adore the Viva Glam soooo much!!!


Without flash

With flash


Me in Viva Glam Nicki

In my opinion the color that the lipstick appears to be in the tube is not the color that appears on your lips. The pic above without flash is exactly how it looks in the tube. The picture with the flash is how it appears on your lips. In the tube it appears to be a more coral, yellow based pink. But once I applied it to my lips it appeared to be more of a bubblegum pink. This lipstick is very wearable. Not too bright but not at all boring. I was also afraid that this would be too similar to a MAC lippie I already own since I own so many pink ones. But I can say that I don't have one that is a dupe for this one. Verdict? Go out and get it!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

nice lippy.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk