Monday, February 27, 2012

Dazzle Me: Shoedazzle Review

So I finally made my first purchase from Shoedazzle after being subscribed for about a year. Oh how picky I am lol. The name of the shoe is the Andie flat. It is a black satin flat with black rhinestones and spikes. See the pictures below:




These came packaged in a hot pink box which included a pink dust bag to store your shoes in for traveling. They also included a cute nail polish and file as a welcome gift which I thought was very thoughtful and cute. The shipping was pretty standard. Not super fast or super slow. I placed my order on 2/14 and they arrived 2/27. Keep in mind the weekend and recent holiday. These shoes are very comfortable. They are very well cushioned, especially in the ball of the foot which took some getting used to. What I did not enjoy was the extremely strong smell of glue. There was also some visible glue in certain places. Nothing too noticeable though. They come in black and also in silver. Sign up at www.shoedazzle.com.
Pros:

Very "on trend"
Unique
Affordable
Awesome packaging
Great return policy
Free shipping

Cons:
Strong glue smell
Visible glue in places


No comments: