Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yes to Cucumbers Review

This review is for the Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes. The first thing I will say is that I absolutely L-O-V-E these! I have used many different brands of makeup remover towelettes/wipes and these are by far my fav. So here is the rundown on these:
* 3 in 1wipe to cleanse, remove makeup, and nourish the skin
* Designed for sensitive skin
* Dermatologically and opthamologically tested
* Oil free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic
* Alcohol-free
* Biodegradable, natural cloth
* Enriched with green tea
        I can say that these do everything they say, all while smelling ammmmmaaaazing. One towelette removes all of my makeup efficiently. Unlike some wipes on the market they do not leave an oily/slimy residue behind. My face feels nice, clean, and refreshed after use. Not at all dry. And did I say they smell great?! LOl, like a nice cool cucumber. I would recommend sticking them in the refrigerator for an even more refreshing experience.
       Last, but not least, I like the way these are packaged. They have a lid that flips open and snaps closed. For extra security there is a resealable sticker to keep the wipes from drying out. I purchased these from my local Walgreens for $5.99 which will get you 30 towelettes.

No comments: