Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My 1st Blog Award!

Yayyyyy me! Jess over at Make Up by Jess awarded me with my very first Blog Award. How sweet of her! I would recommend that you def go and check out her blog. And not only because she awarded me :) My short thank you speech can be read below:

First I would like to thank Jess, because without her
it would not have been possible. Second I would like to
thank every Doll and Gent that has visited my blog and
left comments. You guys are what keeps me going!
I <3 every one of you!

Lol. So this award is given to and by bloggers that are under 200 followers. Its to inspire them to keep blogging no matter the amount of followers you have. You do it because you love it, right! It's also so we all can gain a little more exposure. Here is what I must do now:

1. Thank the blog award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded your blog
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog
4. Reveal your top five blog picks
5. Drop by your top five blog picks and let them know you have awarded them by leaving a comment on their blog

The bloggers who I award are (dromroll please...)






5 comments:

beautybyjessa said...

:) thanks! you'ree beautiful and deserve this!

pancakeSTACKER said...

Aww thank you for the sweet comment about my hair and for the blog award! So flattered!!


xoxo,
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Alona said...

Congrats on your first award :)
You have a lovely blog!
I'm a new follower :)
Hope you have the time to check out my blog and follow if you like it!
It would mean the world to me!
http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/
xoxoxoxoxo,
Alona

shani. said...

thanks so much =D , i love the blog btw

TeshaMarie said...

@pancakestacker you're very welcome

@alona thanks alot for following my blog. I really appreciate it. I will most def check your blog out

@shani you're welcome doll and thank you for visiting my blog!